There is only one word to describe this meal: DELICIOUS!
Cook Time: 25 mins
Honey Soy Glazed Chicken:
- Pack of Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Small tblsp of honey
- 1 tsp of garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup of white rice
- Marinate the chicken thighs in garlic and soy sauce for about an hour and let sit in the fridge.
- When you are ready to cook, mix the 1/4 cup of soy sauce and the honey in a small bowl with garlic.
- Heat the skillet up on medium heat. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat.
- Add chicken, cook 5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Pour in your soy sauce/honey mix in pan to warm. Bring to boil.
- Add chicken to coat. Turn chicken to coat with sauce.
- Lift rice, green beans, and chicken onto your plate. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Open your bottle of wine and enjoy!